Reinforce an aspirational and respected feel to your brand...
A highly respected role model for both young and old alike, Sir Stirling Moss carries 60 years of the highest regard amongst professional sportsmen, business and charity.
Safe&Sound is an innovative used car warranty and customer satisfaction scheme from the WMS Group, which is endorsed by Stirling. Listen out for the radio adverts featuring Stirling over the coming months. For full details of this comprehensive warranty scheme, take a few moments to read the information below, particularily if you are in the market to buy a used car.
- Looking for a new car? Not a brand new car, but a new car for you?
- Need to find a used car dealer that you can trust that focuses on customer satisfaction and service?
- Want a used car dealer that offers you a safe car and a sound investment, with an exceptional used car warranty package for total peace of mind?
If the answer to these questions is yes then look no further than your local Safe&Sound dealer!
‘Safe&Sound’ is only available from approved appointed used car dealerships that offer the highest standards of customer care so you can be confident that you will be looked after when you make your next investment. When you buy from a Safe&Sound approved dealer you will receive exceptional service, a documented pack about your new used car purchase and a fantastic aftercare package. You will know that you’re buying from a garage that you can trust!
So what exactly is Safe&Sound?
The programme based on our exceptional used car warranty product takes away the confusion and complexities for motorists buying a used vehicle. The scheme includes seven valuable elements which will automatically come with your next car FREE OF CHARGE giving you complete peace of mind:
- Is the car safe? YES it will have a 60 point safety inspection.
- Is the mileage correct? YES it will have mileage verification.
- Is the car free from finance? YES it will have an HPI check.
- Is a car warranty provided? YES it covers all mechanical and electrical components and includes wear and tear*.
- Is a Rescue and Recovery package provided? YES. Home-start, roadside assistance and recovery are included.
- Is the price a fair one? YES prices are verified by the independent Used Car Expert.
- Is that all? NO! Our Safe&Sound dealers promise to buy backyour old car when you buy another one from them, regardless of the age and condition.
Stirling describes the new Safe&Sound scheme as a ‘winning product for motorists in the UK.’ To add further value, all Safe&Sound car buyers will automatically get entered into a draw to win back the vehicle purchase price, right up to £15,000! Stirling himself will personally draw the winners name at random from the Safe&Sound database in April 2012.
*Wear and tear applies to vehicles up to 6 years and 60,000 miles at the time of purchase that have not exceeded 85,000 miles at the time of claim. The policy does not cover negligence i.e. insufficient oil or water, overheating or failure to ensure that minimum damage is incurred by taking preventative measures. WMS Five Star will be offered to all cars up to 10 years and 100,000 miles at the time of vehicle purchase.